Food Photography Workshop
|London||Friday 18th October 2019
10 AM – 5 PM
What is Food Photography Workshop?
The course focuses on teaching you how to take incredible photos that capture your culinary creations in their best light. We will provide you with knowledge and skills you need to take undeniably beautiful photos.
This practical course will focus on techniques around lighting, angles and food styling.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for anyone with a passion for food, looking to enhance his or her food photography skills. If you have a camera of your own, you can bring it with you, however a smart phone with a good camera is also acceptable.
Students are encouraged to bring a tripod if possible, but again it is not necessary. You should also bring a selection of props for food styling, ie. A glass, a bowl, a plate, cutlery, and napkins.
What you will learn
- Using your (phone) camera to its full potential
- Telling a story through photography
- Lighting, composition and styling
- Adding personality to your photos
- An introduction to editing software
- The power of the image on blogs and social media
CNM Completion in Food Photography Workshop