The Gut-Brain Connection
|London||1 Weekend (12th & 13th October 2019) 10am – 5pm|
Natural Solutions for Good Gut Health
What is the Gut-Brain Connection Short Course?
Research has identified a powerful connection between brain and gut. Major neurotransmitters found in the brain also occur plentifully in the gut. So it is possible for your mood to be affected if your gut is out of balance.
This Short Course educates you on how to choose and eat foods good for your gut, offering you freedom from common digestive concerns such as gas, bloating, acid reflux, stomach pain, diarrhoea or constipation.
Who should take this course?
This Short Course is suitable for anyone wanting to learn easy and practical tips to improve digestive and, consequently, mood health. Whether you have a gut-related condition, low mood or just wish to make positive choices to your intestinal health, this course is for you.
What you will learn
You will learn about the importance of the digestive system and how significant gut health is for your mood. You will cover issues surrounding diet, stress, lifestyle and weight control in relation to a healthy gut.
You will explore the physiology of the gut and what happens every time you put food in your mouth. You will discover the effect your choices have on healthy gut bacteria, and how different parts of the body are involved in and/or affected by digestion.
Most importantly, this course will equip you with the tools to improve your own digestion holistically through diet and lifestyle.
- All you Need to Know for a Healthy Gut
- How the Gut Influences your Mood and Energy
- What is the Microbiome and Why it is so Important
- Learn to Identify Symptoms and When to Seek Extra Help for Diagnosis
- Which Foods Affect Your Mood
- Gut Irritants and What Foods You Must Avoid
- What to Eat for Optimal Gut Health
- Understand the Difference Between IBS, IBD, Food Intolerances, and Leaky Gut
- Natural Solutions for Acid Reflux, IBS, Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhoea and Abdominal Pain
- Your Healthy Gut Action Plan
Award – CNM Certificate in Gut Health